This thread is locked.
linda tavares
Forum MemberPosts: 79
Re: What gear to take to New York?
In reply to NeilJones, Dec 10, 2012

:-ONeilJones wrote:

GlobalGuyUSA wrote:

"some super info here! Thanks so much!"

No problem. I had a great time in New York -- and the advice to stay closer to the 20mm end (although I'd say 16mm), is also excellent advice. If you can only take one lens to NY, it should be a 16-35.

To those who think ive "been had" by a troller -- not so. I answered the question of the thread. To me, it doesn't matter who is a troll or not. I know how it is. But somebody might be going to NY, who is reading this thread. And I hope they read my post and that it helps them.

Take care, all; this is the best time of the year for family, friends, and photos!

dont pay any attention to those trouble makers. Thanks again.

-- hide signature --

Sincerely, GlobalGuyUSA

-- hide signature --

All my cool stuff:
Nikon D600 (many lenses) Sigma DP1 Merrill, Sony Nex6 with CZ 24mm lens, Sony HX30v, GoPro Hero3 Black Addition, Parrot A.R. Drone with HD camera and iPhone 5.

Neil,

If you have children, make sure to see the Radio City Music Hall show, it is amazing. I agree with GlobalGuy, take a low-profile wide angle as your main walkaround, the 16-35 sounds perfect.
By the way, maybe it's my imagination but it seems like dpreview had the exterminators come in last night to get rid of the cockroach infestation. Smells a lot better today 
Best holiday wishes,
L.T.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow