Leo's Favourite Flower for December 2012

Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Leo James Mitchell
Veteran MemberPosts: 9,630
Like?
My Christmas wish to Cheezr and all my friends here!
In reply to Cheezr, Dec 9, 2012

Cheezr wrote:

ozdean wrote:

Cheezr thanks for posting your photo of a fusha (I think) we all hope Leo is going well and I am sure he would appreciate this flower. Just one thing I am curious about is that you had a -3 compensation on, did you realize this?

-- hide signature --

Regards Dean - Capturing Creation
N.B. All my Images are Protected by Copyright

Hi Dean,

Yes, I had -3 and used flash to isolate the subject from a somewhat busy background.

also gives a nice textured look.

it is actually a shrimp plant.

Happy Holidays

CZR

-- hide signature --

Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.

Cheezr my friend

Thank you so much for the lovely picture. Dark just the way I like them. Dar always complains about my 'gloomy' pictures! ;-). Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated!

Dean old chum, thank you for all you do here! I wish you and your wonderful family a very Merry Christmas. May the spirit of Christmas fill your home with joy and laughter!...some good food too. I suspect you will have a Christmas tree plucked from the nursery grounds with your own sniper-steady hands! LOL!!!

To all the Pentaxians within range of this message...please have the merriest and happiest of Christmases and may Saint Nicholas put new lenses and cameras in everyone's stocking hung by the chimney with care.

As Arnold likes to say,'I'll be back!"

Warmest regards to all

Leo

-- hide signature --

K-5: Pentax DA* 200mm f2.8, Pentax DA* 55mm f1.4, Pentax DA 35mm f2.8 Limited, Pentax DA14mm f2.8, Pentax DFA 100mm WR Macro , Sigma 17-70mm Zoom, Sigma EX DG f2.8 70mm Macro, Pentax 1.7 lens adapter, Cokin Pro Z Filter System. Benro B-4 Ball-Head, Benro C297-M8 Carbon Fiber Flexpod, Benro Precision HD-38 3-Way Pan-Head
Shooting photographs since 1948
mitch

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow