DPR's Connect Contest: My entry and - alas - would-be entry...

Started Dec 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stern
Senior MemberPosts: 1,645Gear list
Like?
DPR's Connect Contest: My entry and - alas - would-be entry...
Dec 9, 2012
You might remember DPR's most recent "Connect" photo challenge. There was a lot of fuss about allowing pictures with (identifiable?) people on them, only making these photos eligible if there was written consent of all pictured persons. After deliberating I ended up in submitting a "connect-picture" without human beings (picture taken in August in Southern France with my Pentax Q)... and retained my favourite (taken with my Pentax K10D) because of some (hardly) identifiable humans on an escalator - I would have had no chance to ask for their consent after arriving at the bottom of the escalator. It was probably a mistake not to submit the latter photo! A similar pic from a metro-station somewhere else (mine was taken in Vienna) received an honoury mention... Oh well, such is life, I guess. So I am posting both pics here for you to enjoy. And believe me, the Q is a fine companion to a fully grown DSLR!Cheers!

-- hide signature --
 stern's gear list:stern's gear list
Pentax 645Z
Pentax K10D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow