Power search in itunes 11?

Started Dec 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
BobVell
Regular MemberPosts: 129Gear list
Like?
Re: Power search in itunes 11?
In reply to Conchita, Dec 9, 2012

Conchita wrote:

The one problem I'm having with itunes 11 is that if power search is still there, i can't find it. I happen to like classical music and the itunes store was completely unusable for classical recordings in the early days (when you're looking for classical music, you need to be able to search by the name of the piece and the composer as well as the artist) until they added that.

But it seems to be gone now in itunes 11. Am I just not finding it, or if it's really gone, does anyone know how to bring it back (and no, trying to do a search on all three criteria in the main search bar does not work)?

I never used Power Search, so I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but http://www.cultofmac.com/205158/use-itunes-11-the-right-way-with-these-tips-and-tricks-feature/ details a way of using an older-type search, which may be what you are referring to.

BobVell's gear list:BobVell's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.8G +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow