Bruce Granofsky wrote:

Take it to the 'complaints dept.',

sit back,

wait...............................

and enjoy.

It's really sad you stooped this low!

-- hide signature --

All my cool stuff:
Nikon D600 (many lenses) Sigma DP1 Merrill, Sony Nex6 with CZ 24mm lens, Sony HX30v, GoPro Hero3 Black Addition, Parrot A.R. Drone with HD camera and iPhone 5.

what would you expect from something that looks like this:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50433400

Disgusting pigs are tough to look at this early, I know.
L.T.

Funny how you and Linda don't post all night, then suddenly wake up "together," and proceed to bump all your of your threads. No posts from either of you for 12 hours and then... bam... back to back posts.

Mods continue to do nothing. They'll probably ban three other people before they ban you "two." That's because they know how many people visit DPReview just for the daily Jones show in the Nikon "Pro" forum.

Why are they banning us? For answering questions in these threads? Maybe they should be more concerned about the people personally attacking everything we do! The same people who continue to bully us all the time.

If you check, you can clearly see that me and Linda live in completely different parts of the USA.

If you had half a brain you would also see that our style of writing is totally different too. She appears to be much better with the pen than I.

Now grow up, my kids on the school bus are way more respectful than half of you!

-- hide signature --

All my cool stuff:
Nikon D600 (many lenses) Sigma DP1 Merrill, Sony Nex6 with CZ 24mm lens, Sony HX30v, GoPro Hero3 Black Addition, Parrot A.R. Drone with HD camera and iPhone 5.

No sense arguing with them, Neil, they've got their shallow minds made up. They want to bully both of us out of here but I'm not going anywhere.
L.T.

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow