Leica M Monochrom Image Editing Tutorial- Getting more POP out of your MM images

Started Dec 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ashwinrao1
Senior MemberPosts: 2,717
Like?
Re: Leica M Monochrom Image Editing Tutorial- Getting more POP out of your MM images
In reply to ashwinrao1, Dec 9, 2012

Thanks to you, everybody. I would love to share such an image specifically using a RAW file. How are I have no location or method by which to share this image other than individually through emails. If any of you has a place to post such an image for allowing editing, I would be more than happy to share. This set of conversions is my interpretation at this very specific time.. I could easily change my mind down the road as to how I see the image. Further I find that using classic lenses provides a more gentle rendering that is more true to what I consider to be black-and-white photography than the current modern Leica asph lens collection. In fact, editing with classic lenses may yield a slightly different workflow and adjustments based on the macro contrast and properties of older lenses.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow