Started Dec 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
This thread is locked.
David Hardaway
Regular MemberPosts: 176Gear list
Fuji x-E1 Color Bleeding
Dec 9, 2012

I have had the Fuji X-e1 with 18-55 kit for several weeks now and have noticed an annoying problem that I hope is fixable with a firmware update and that Fuji is working on.

The problem is color bleeding.  I noticed immediately that all of my out of camera jpegs seemed to have a "color cast" that seemed to be greenish hue.  Upon closer inspection I noticed that white areas of an image are saturated with surrounding green or reds.  Red stop sign. The white letters saying "STOP" are full of red bleeding.  In other images where there are green painted objects...the green bleeds into surrounding white.

I am quickly losing my love for this camera since jpeg out of camera was what I was hoping for as a quick lightweight camera to be used for general purposes so I could leave heavy DSLR gear behind for family outings and general shots.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

-- hide signature --

Regards,
David
www.photographybydmichael.com

David Hardaway's gear list:David Hardaway's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS M Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM +7 more
Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow