Sigma's New Lenses are Gorgeous --- Use the same Design Philosophy on their Camera Bodies

Started Dec 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
amdme127
Regular MemberPosts: 432Gear list
Like?
Re: Why is that a call for Sigma to redesign instead of Canon?
In reply to Kendall Helmstetter Gelner, Dec 9, 2012

I did not mean to indicate a current lack of design from Sigma in their camera bodies by any means.  My SD14 is wonderful and I have no complaints whatsoever in its design and build quality (lack of weathersealing has not affected me yet in the 3 years I have had the camera thus far).  The design of the SD1M is better than my SD14.  The post derived more from a matter of evolution of design in the bodies; not due to lack of design, additionally it had nothing to do with the functionality that the current bodies consist of.

I observed the beautiful design philosophy of the new lens lineup and thought Sigma could do something similar with their bodies.  My thoughts were merely from an aesthetics perspective.

-- hide signature --

Matt
"Knowledge, absolutely sure of its infallibility is faith" -Yevgeny Zamyatin
http://ureye-studio.com

amdme127's gear list:amdme127's gear list
Sigma SD9 Sigma SD15 Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sigma 28mm F1.8 EX DG Aspherical Macro Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM +10 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow