Michel J
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,009Gear list
Like?
Re: Have you found your dream camera?
In reply to Cacophonic Visions, Dec 9, 2012

Cacophonic Visions wrote:

Michel J wrote:

Eleson wrote:

I really hope you find a camera that you truly like.

I had the impression that the GH2 was the best thing since sliced bread, but as you are selling yours, maybe they didn't stand up to your expectations?

Shield3 wrote:

Thread Open
FOR SALE Thread:

Panasonic GH2 + spare OEM battery, GF-2 +14mm lens, others

Started these at $9.99 with no reserve and free shipping.

Panasonic GH2

Panasonic GF-2 plus 14mm F/2.5 lens

Sony 32GB Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo MS-HX32B High Speed

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50423232

As a token of my true interest in this I will of course look forward to hearing about your profit on this gem (or loss, if other don't share your appreciation).

I wish you all the best in both selling little gem and finding a camera that you enjoy!

-- hide signature --

Cheers Erland

Please pay attention that he not only sale his camera

PS: *Class* isn't specified !!!?

No "class" is specified:
Do this old "Memory stick" was really suitable for today video applications? (A99? etc...)

I assume that it would be "ok" for PlayStation or something ^^ rotfl

Regards,

-- hide signature --

Michel J

Memory Stick cards aren't marked with the same "Class" markings that SD cards are, the card type designators are what mark that. The HX cards have a max read speed of 50MB/s and write speeds of 5MB/s or 15MB/s depending on which write mode the device is using.

Those speeds make them fine for use in the A33, A35, A37, A55, and A57 for shooting photos, although it would be a little slow for video. The card would be slow on the A65, A77, and A99 for everything but JPEG only shooting.

-- hide signature --

Sony A77, A99, Fujifilm X-Pro1, KM Maxxum 7D

thanks, it was not really a question btw

everybody have noticed the accurate WB of this shot. Very good for someone who want to cut the hair with a knife.

cheers,

-- hide signature --

Michel J

Michel J's gear list:Michel J's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony SLT-A37 Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow