Any Samples of REAL D600 Images Spoiled By Oil Spots?

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Fred Mueller
Senior MemberPosts: 2,393
Like?
Re: looks like - uh - clam chowder
In reply to chlamchowder, Dec 8, 2012

actually I am totally inclined to believe some D600s have a bad problem, and I doubt it's just dust - but I also want to confirm that there are D600s out there (and I thankfully have one) that seem to be just normal with regard to dust buildup - so it would appear to me to be that Nikon once again have a QC issue, not necessarily a design issue ...

I was one of the minority that had two D7000 bodies in succession and I just could not get to a point where either one had reliable focus, and I had to put up with a few nasty replies here when I posted asking for advice ... finally solved by moving on to my D700, which mercifully put to rest any doubt I had about my ability and sanity in about 30 seconds ...

re your picture and old Tamron - it really is a nice shot; gets the light just right - I have all sorts of old lenses that would not pass muster on this site, but they will produce perfectly fine photographs, sometimes precisely because they are imperfect - I like that big flare for instance - its says "photograph" to me

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow