Any Samples of REAL D600 Images Spoiled By Oil Spots?

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Fred Mueller
Senior MemberPosts: 2,346Gear list
Like?
Re: looks like - uh - clam chowder
In reply to chlamchowder, Dec 8, 2012

actually I am totally inclined to believe some D600s have a bad problem, and I doubt it's just dust - but I also want to confirm that there are D600s out there (and I thankfully have one) that seem to be just normal with regard to dust buildup - so it would appear to me to be that Nikon once again have a QC issue, not necessarily a design issue ...

I was one of the minority that had two D7000 bodies in succession and I just could not get to a point where either one had reliable focus, and I had to put up with a few nasty replies here when I posted asking for advice ... finally solved by moving on to my D700, which mercifully put to rest any doubt I had about my ability and sanity in about 30 seconds ...

re your picture and old Tamron - it really is a nice shot; gets the light just right - I have all sorts of old lenses that would not pass muster on this site, but they will produce perfectly fine photographs, sometimes precisely because they are imperfect - I like that big flare for instance - its says "photograph" to me

Fred Mueller's gear list:Fred Mueller's gear list
Nikon D600
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow