Started Dec 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Deepak Kaw
Senior MemberPosts: 1,409Gear list
Like?
Experiences with Nikon J1
Dec 8, 2012

So now that I have used Nikon J1 for a few weeks, I am finally getting to understand how things work and what are the better ways of processing the images from it. I started off with OOC jpegs and am now using Lightroom 3.4 by importing tiffs generated by Viewnx. I am becoming more comfortable with the images that I am getting with it. I have clicked most of the images with FT1 adaptor and bigger lenses attached to it but a few that I got with the kit lens have been satisfactory too. Today I received a used NIkon Afs 55-300mm and in coming weeks I will try to see how this one works with the camera.

Here are a few selected photographs that I have clicked in last few weeks and I hope to add more in coming weeks to this thread.

Cheers

Deepak

Deepak Kaw's gear list:Deepak Kaw's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Nikon D610 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Tokina AT-X Pro 100mm f/2.8 Macro Kenko Teleplus Pro 300 AF 1.4x +19 more
Nikon 1 J1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 (Lumix DMC-FT1)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow