Anyone view images on a tablet?

Started Nov 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
fanboy6
Senior MemberPosts: 1,431
Like?
Re: Anyone view images on a tablet?
In reply to Soob, Dec 8, 2012

Soob wrote:

For a fairer comparison you would put the Nexus10 against the iPad3, and Nexus7 against iPad mini.

I don't care what you buy or like, but we need to keep the comparisons roughly about similar products.

FWIW, anyone considering iPad mini for a photo review tablet, be aware that it's resolution/DPI is much lower than the iPad3 (and Nexus7 and Nexus10).

Good point. Some claim that the Ipad does better with rendering colors and blacks being blacker, but I think that is a matter of preference. I don't think you can go wrong with either one.

That being said, the resolution of the Nexus 10 actually exceeds the Ipad 3 by a bit, mainly I think due to the landscape orientation. That comes in handy with movies and Youtube clips, etc. The bars are very small or nonexistent. It's great for typing with two hands too. I prop it up on the stand at about 45 degrees and can type nearly as fast as I can on my laptop.

One other thing I really like about the Nexus is the default double-tap zooming. It's perfect for blowing up the 6000X4000 photos the A77 produces to see the sharpness and clarity of focus.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow