Started Dec 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
memo90061
Contributing MemberPosts: 580Gear list
Like?
The Sony RX100 continues to impress me :O
Dec 8, 2012

Wow. I've had the Sony RX100 for about 3 weeks now. I still haven't messed around with all the settings, but I'm slowly looking at all of them. I've mostly been using the camera to use at concerts, which is the main reason why I bought it. I wanted to a point and shoot camera to use when DSLRs aren't allowed. I'm not a professional photographer or anything, but I love capturing moments.

I took the Sony RX100 last night to the No Doubt concert at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Los Angeles, CA. It's the 3rd concert the camera goes too, and so far I'm so impressed with the results.

Here are the images from last night.

J Jamz

Best Coast

Best Coast

Tony Kanal of No Doubt.

Gwen <3

Love this one.

No Doubt!

Gwen Stefani of No Doubt.

I was just taking random shots to see how the lights would come out. I was impressed!

This one is my favorite. I loooove the colors!

I think I played with the shutter speed on this one.

If the RX100 gives out good results I can't imagine what the RX1 does with a full frame sensor! I would love to buy one, but it's just too expensive for me.

memo90061's gear list:memo90061's gear list
Olympus E-M1
Sony RX1 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow