About the X-E1

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Regular MemberPosts: 276Gear list
Re: About the X-E1
In reply to jouni123, Dec 7, 2012

I agree with everything you said with the exception of the RAW files. I have found that 95% of my photos are have no issues when converting with Lightroom. The other 5%, usually photos taken in very low light, have chroma smearing. The key to processing X-E1 RAW files in Adobe software is to lower sharpening to 10% or so, and color noise reduction to 3% (seriously, that is all you need. The X-Trans files' color noise levels are very low).

Hopefully Adobe and Fuji will work together sooner rather than later to optimize Photoshop/Lightroom for X-Trans files.

-- hide signature --

Fuji X-E1 w/ 35mm f/1.4 and 18-55mm f/2.8-4
Canon 5D MkII w/ 24-70 f/2.8, Sigma 50 f/1.4, Canon 85 f/1.8, etc, etc...

 awelch100's gear list:awelch100's gear list
Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark II Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T1 Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow