Any Samples of REAL D600 Images Spoiled By Oil Spots?

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Tung Chung
Regular MemberPosts: 217Gear list
Like?
Re: Any Samples of REAL D600 Images Spoiled By Oil Spots?
In reply to evalf, Dec 7, 2012

As most have said, bluish sky's will show any signs of dusts or oil spots. My D300 use to do the same, but just accepted it, clean it, moved on and forgot about it.

Have seen so many posts about this and couldnt help thinking how many have made the matter worst by buying a blower etc, tried cleaning the camera faced up, or with the camera still switched on and made matters worst. Not saying the majority have, but I'm sure some have.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm certain most wouldn't have even known or done a f22 white wall test and enjoyed their cameras. But have come here, read about this, had a look, then a deeper look with the lens off and essentially introducing contaminants. When at normal time the sensor wouldn't have been exposed to so much scrutiny.

-- hide signature --

Tung
------------------------------------------
http://www.tungchung.co.uk
------------------------------------------

Tung Chung's gear list:Tung Chung's gear list
Nikon D300 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow