LX7: Smart Move

Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
john10001
Contributing MemberPosts: 630
Like?
Re: LX7: Smart Move
In reply to DezM, Dec 7, 2012

No1 - Looks like it was taken with a film camera - like the different colours of the buildings

Love the black and white skyline - classic.

Third picture, great structure what is it? Is it radar? Satellite dish? Love the sky and clouds in the background very dramatic great capture! Lot of detail in the structure and background.

Love the graphiti Fresh Bros! Thought it was Kenny Dope and Louie Vega for a second!

Last one fantastic too under the bridge. Great composition and detail in that and black and white added thumbs up.

Great stuff as always Dez! Hope things are getting back to normal in that neck of the woods, though I hear a lot of people still waiting for Fema after Sandy?

I'm still procrastinating over LX7, RX100, a used K-7 or sticking with the LX5.

I like what I see from LX7 but I'm not sure it is a significant enough step forward from the LX5 for me to personally justify forking out the $$$.

-- hide signature --

Kind Regards,
John
Born in the United Kingdom of Great Britain. I reject EU citizenship.
Pentax Espio Mini / Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 / Hoping to get a Pentax K-5 dSLR at some point with a Prime Lens around 31mm!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow