Upgrade CS6 question

Started Dec 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
MrPhotoBob
Senior MemberPosts: 2,537
Like?
Re: Upgrade CS6 question
In reply to MikeFromMesa, Dec 7, 2012

I was sitting on the fence about whether or not to upgrade to Photoshop CS6.  I would not use CS6 that much other than doing some smudging of my images and I can do that very well in CS5.  The thing that I like about CS6 is that Camera raw 7.2 is there for the processing of my images, and I do like using it for processing of my images.  The thing that I do not like about Camera Raw 7.2 is that I would have to go into CS6 or some other software in order to print my images, and I can process and print all of my  images right in Lightroom 4.  I just cannot see paying for the upgrade in order to be able to use Camera raw for image processing when I can use Lightroom 4 and do all of  my printing right in Lightroom 4.  The sliders in Camera raw are so much like using the sliders in Lightroom 4 and that would be the reason that I can see for me to upgrade if I was to upgrade.  Now I use CS5 to do some smudging of my images and I really cannot see paying for CS6 when I can do all of my smudging in CS5.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow