Where are all the great photos from the RX1?

Started Dec 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Marti58
Marti58 MOD
Forum ProPosts: 18,864Gear list
Like?
All true my friend
In reply to Moti, Dec 7, 2012

Moti wrote:

Marti58 wrote:.

i know, but on they other hand we know the OP, hes not that innocent.

Maybe, but he has a point. Remember in the past, how many here attacked us for being hones with our friend AAK who was trying to promote anothr Sony camera with all kind of crappy photos? I was called all kind of names and so were you, by all the foolish crowd who had no idea how a good photo should llook like and couldn't see that the guy is an imposter. You do now the same that they did to us.

Maybe the OP isn't so innocent. Maybe he is rude, but honestly, his post is music to my ears compared to all the fanboys rubbish that goes on here lately.

cheers

Moti

the latest battle i had was with ASR45 ( Alan ) most simulair to the battles with the other Alan.

and yes we had some hurt feelings because we where having opinions about the image quality among a few other things.

anyhow i became more mild because i think the world of Photography is changing and people seem to have different standards and are accepting all kind of things that we never could.

in about an  hour i wlll go and make some nice prints on Ilford Bariet paper of my grandchildren, christmas presents for my kiddo's and the wife.

my Epson Stylus Pro 3880 will do the job

-- hide signature --

*All my Post Processing is done with Capture NX2*
Flickr Photo's
Galleries on DPR

Marti58's gear list:Marti58's gear list
Nikon 1 Nikkor 10mm f/2.8 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Samsung HZ35W Canon PowerShot S95 Nikon Coolpix P500 +27 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow