Are my photos really that bad?

Started Oct 20, 2012 | Discussions thread
FtoDin5min
Regular MemberPosts: 401Gear list
Like?
Re: Are my photos really that bad?
In reply to NeilJones, Dec 7, 2012

Hi Neil,

I need your technical expertise. I have a D800. I am also a DJ and photographer and I always offer my pictures to the bride and groom. Here are my questions for you:

- each time I press the shutter, the music stops. This is really annoying and can't find the option in the D800 to keep it on.

- I can't sync my D800 to iTunes to get some music going during the religious ceremony while I am taking pictures. Also, how do you deal with the fact that the D800 speaker is so poorly located when you take portrait type pictures?

- I also have an XBOX that I sync to the camera. Great tool, keeps me busy during the boring moments. I keep offering to play some games with the brides and grooms as it's often more interesting but usually get slapped. I don't understand, games are more fun. They're so dumb, they don't get it!!!!

- Oh, I have one trick for you I discovered recently: I now clean my sensor by taping the open camera body to my windscreen and going straight to the car wash. It works miracles. No more dust/oil whatsoever. You should try it, I am sure most would understand your art with a properly cleaned sensor.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

-- hide signature --

FTD5

FtoDin5min's gear list:FtoDin5min's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR Adobe Photoshop CS6 extended +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
-1New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow