Started Dec 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Rossl
New MemberPosts: 2
Like?
Re: Feedback on Canon Pro-100 Please
In reply to Larry Silverberg, Dec 7, 2012

Larry Silverberg wrote:

taius wrote:

I want to buy a first high quality photo printer, to use with a Mac. can anyone share personal experience with the Pro-100? Thanks!

IS anyone using this printer?

Not yet.  Having had a couple of ancient Canon printers (my MP610 still works for basic office printing) I decided on the Pro-100 to replace my Epson T1100.  After looking at a number of Australian suppliers, both bricks and mortar and on-line, I ordered (and paid) for one from "Printer Supermarket" because their price was about $100 less than most others and their web site said it was in stock.  Alas they now tell me it is on back-order and they will let me know an ETA when Canon advises them.

In Australia we not only have to pay a premium price ($700 to $800 for the Canon Pro-100)  but we have to wait a month or two for the slow boat to bring them to our shores.

I am looking forward to printing with the Pro-100 and will let you know what i think of it when I get one.

Ross

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow