XF1: Night Shots

Started Dec 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
The Silver Fox
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
Re: XF1: Night Shots
In reply to rattymouse, Dec 7, 2012

RM,

You continue producing great work with your XF1. I get a great deal of delight from viewing your pictures, not just because they showcase the particular camera you are using, but because the subjects are always interesting and your technical skills shine through.

All that said, I seem to recall that not long ago, you were perhaps a bit disappointed with the XF1. I'm a bit fuzzy in my recollection (comes with my age, I suppose); maybe you were just disappointed with the quality of the camera's build. (If my recollection is completely wrong regarding your view of the XF1, please forgive me.)

But now that you've had the XF1 for a while and used it quite a bit, what is your overall assessment of it? I certainly would appreciate your considered opinion, given your experience with it and the high quality of your results.

The Silver Fox's gear list:The Silver Fox's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Fujifilm X-A1 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow