Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Ann Chaikin
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,822Gear list
Like?
GH3 First Photo - ISO 1600
Dec 7, 2012

I really had no time at all today to play with my new camera. I was out painting all day and when I got home I was tired and uninspired. But... as a Blipfoto.com addict I had to shoot something. I took some lackluster photos and then asked my husband to pose for a few while he stood in the kitchen under an incandescent light and next to a fluorescent one. I put the camera on auto ISO and either A or P mode, can't remember. I took the photo in raw so I had to download the new Lightroom Beta and ACR to process it. This camera is a keeper! I am looking forward to having time to start really playing with it.

Ann Chaikin's gear list:Ann Chaikin's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +1 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow