Started Dec 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JWsPhotos
Regular MemberPosts: 327
Like?
OM-D and two zooms--advice requested
Dec 7, 2012

Greetings!  I have been wanting to upgrade my EPL1 for a long time, and am ready to take the plunge.  Over the years (35MM, DSLR, etc) I have come to the conclusion that I really like nice zooms instead of primes.  I know, I'm a rookie, but a Canon 28-70L zoom was not bad . . . but weighed just a ton.

Looks like the Panasonic 12-35 2.8 would be super.  Would you recommend buying the OM-D with the kit zoom and adding this or perhaps buy the body, 12-35, and the Oly 14-150?  Down the road, I might add one of the fast primes for fun, but I know I will keep a zoom on the camera most of the time.

Use:  General travel.  I rarely take photos of people, mainly landscape, architecture, flowers, etc.  Sorry, I don't have a cat . . .  (kidding)

I am also on the fence regarding going OMD or Fuji XE-1.  Tough call.  I have handled both.  Can't just buy both, which makes the decision harder . . .

Olympus PEN E-PL1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow