Fuji X-10 Canada repair!!

Started Nov 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
zcus
Forum MemberPosts: 76Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-10 Canada repair!!
In reply to zcus, Dec 6, 2012

They returned the camera after about 3 more weeks and stated....

"Checked and tested camera, no fault found. Camera has the latest lens and sensor. ISO limit can be set.  No sample images sent in for analyses."

For one they never asked for images to be sent in and should of called before returning the camera. I left my name and number on the one page description of the problem!

So this time I decided to take the camera back to Henery's Camera and shoot it in the excact same conditions with the shelf camera they had there on display, and the problem was acknowledged immediately by the store manager and he is now handling the problem and sending it in for me.  So glad that he was up front and honest about the situation..

I just have to say this is the worst warrenty/repair situation I have ever experienced!!  As someone else on this forum said "fuji canada in Mississauga are a terrible bunch to deal with" and I have to AGREE!!!  I'm disgusted with this service, and I know it doesn't represent all Fuji repair facilities, but unless they return a new camera I'm going to cut my losses and sell the Fuji and buy a Sony RX100.

zcus's gear list:zcus's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX5 Fujifilm X10 Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow