Sigma 35mm f1.4 Test shots on DPR

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
amdme127
Regular MemberPosts: 440Gear list
Like?
Re: Sigma 35mm f1.4 Test shots on DPR
In reply to Richard Franiec, Dec 6, 2012

Richard Franiec wrote:

Understanding and forgiveness by Foveon crowd always was and still is unprecedented.

It is ironic (in my mind) that such business decisions leave the Sigma's faithful salivating in wait for support for their own camera systems. To simplify: Canon camera DSLR user is in privileged position over Sigma camera user. I guess (following your logic), SA mount lenses will be the last to become available. Looks like quite disrespectful strategy from point of view of Sigma DSLR user, I think.

Usually Sony or the 4/3rd mount are the last released from what I have seen myself over the last couple of years. I am excited for this lenses, but I have been waiting years for something like this, an extra month or two of waiting seems reasonable to me. I rather have high quality at a very competitive price (beat the price of the Canon/Nikon lens by a good amount and wipe the floor with them in quality).

If it takes more than 3 months to have it in SA mount, that is when I will become disappointed myself.

-- hide signature --

Matt
"Knowledge, absolutely sure of its infallibility is faith" -Yevgeny Zamyatin
http://ureye-studio.com

amdme127's gear list:amdme127's gear list
Sigma SD9 Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15 Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Sigma 28mm F1.8 EX DG Aspherical Macro +11 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow