Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
The Silver Fox
Junior MemberPosts: 46Gear list
Like?
Brond1
In reply to Brond1, Dec 6, 2012

Brond1 wrote:

Silver Fox!

I am super frustrated there is no Aperture raw support.. and I am sure I am not getting the best of my x-pro1 without raw..... but even the jpeg image quality is so lovely.. it has feel/soul. The OM-D is much faster to focus and feels a solid camera.. but I'd honestly say think v carefully about the sensor size and image quality. I've not shot on an OM-D so no way am I rubbishing it. I mean only go OM-D if focus is paramount or image quality as good.

I will stick with this camera even without raw... because of its other qualities.. however annoying fuji and/or Apple are being about the rest.

Thanks for the reply. You sum up the conflict so well. After reading your response (and that of Derek Dean's), I'm beginning to waver again. The pull of the X-E1 is powerful indeed. If I didn't own an X100 and come under its spell, the X-E1 would probably not exert such a strong pull.

The Silver Fox's gear list:The Silver Fox's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F707 Canon PowerShot G11 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Olympus XZ-2 iHS Fujifilm X-A1 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow