Started Dec 6, 2012 | Trades thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
mgear
New MemberPosts: 13Gear list
Like?
TRADE: Panasonic Lumix GF2 14-42 kit for anything
Dec 6, 2012

Hey guys, I've gotten myself curious about other cameras so I thought I'd give trading a try. I'm willing to trade for any other digital interchangeable lens camera (with exceptions) as long as it's in good condition. Both the GF2 and lens are in great condition with no scuffs, scratches or blemishes. I do NOT have the USB cable, but do have everything else that it came with. If we are both satisfied with the trade, I may be able to buy you the cable from Amazon or something.

I'm interested in the NEX series of cameras like a C3 (or higher if you really want to!). Peaking seems neat to me.

I'm alright with trading for another m43 camera as long as it isn't dramatically older or slower. A G2 or E-PM1 would be good.

If It's a DSLR or SLT:  500d or newer preferred but not required.

I'd like it to come with the Kit lens or at least an AF lens. Manual Focusing is fun and all, but gets kinda tedious after a while of photographing moving things.

With the trade, you'd be getting the GF2 with kit. All the goodies besides USB and you'd also get an M42 to Micro 4/3 converter with it.

This is the best picture I have of it at the moment as I'm currently staying in a hotel. I may be able to take more detailed ones if you would like, but my phone camera is iffy in terms of noise and focus.

If you would like to see my attempt at more detailed pictures, go ahead and toss me a PM or email at srmatt@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sean

mgear's gear list:mgear's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-F3 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS +2 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Clermont, FL, United States

Canon EOS 500D (EOS Rebel T1i / EOS Kiss X3) Olympus PEN E-PM1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow