Started Dec 5, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Daniel Oh
Regular MemberPosts: 442Gear list
Like?
Questions on Accessories for EX2F to current EX2F owners
Dec 5, 2012

Finally bought the bullet and ordered EX2F as a faster lens replacement for G12.  I thought having the wider angle (24 mm)/articulated LCDs would supplement my Nikon 1s better when I want to travel light.

I hope someone can help me with my questions:

1) Batteries:Can I use SLB-11A on EX2F? I hate changing/charging batteries on the road and these are 1200-1300 mAh

2) would the lens adapters for EX1 work for EX2F? I like to use these + filter to protect the zoom mechanism when I go to dusty places (heading to Africa in 2 m) and I have a bunch of wide/tele adapters from my old canons I would like to try out.

3) which small flash would you recommend?

Thanks

-- hide signature --

Daniel Oh
ps. I truly believe photography as a hobby is defined by the pleasure you get from the activity. It does not matter what equipment or results. I am a hobbyist and a very awful photographer (snapshooter is a better name) but a very happy one.

Daniel Oh's gear list:Daniel Oh's gear list
Pentax Optio W60 Samsung EX2F Nikon D700 Nikon 1 J1 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED-IF +8 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot G12 Samsung EX2F Samsung TL500 (EX1)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow