XE-1 Silver kit from Amazon - Shipping after Christmas

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
jwalker019
Senior MemberPosts: 2,588Gear list
Like?
Re: XE-1 Silver kit from Amazon - Shipping after Christmas
In reply to Al Valentino, Dec 5, 2012

Al Valentino wrote:

I placed an order for the XE-1 on Amazon the other day, to be shipped from Amazon not the other, more expensive vendors. Anyway, I checked the delivery status this morning and it read, "...after December 24th"

Bummer, as I really want the silver one and I wanted it before Christmas and I also wanted to order from Amazon since I have an Amazon CC and get 3% back, plus the other 2% back promotion (total 5%) and I was able to get a free filer, $54 value (but it is 52mm for a future 35mm prime purchase).

Anyway, I mention this for anyone considered the silver from Amazon and want it before the holidays.

The black is still in stock, for the moment, but I really had my heart set on the silver. Not sure if I will change me mind and try to get the black, cancel and order someplace else (which will cost more, or just let it ride. At the moment I will let it ride and hope for a surprise shipment but again, if you want the silver version from Amazon you might have a wait

Interesting - I ordered (and received today!) the silver kit when it was in stock last week.  Had actually hoped to get the black kit instead, but it was out of stock at the time and I wouldn't have received it until too late for an upcoming trip :/

-- hide signature --
 jwalker019's gear list:jwalker019's gear list
Olympus XZ-1 Nikon D3 Sony Alpha NEX-5N Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow