MagFilter vs Lensmate Adapter vs ?? for rx100?

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
keven v
Regular MemberPosts: 281
Like?
Re: MagFilter vs Lensmate Adapter vs ?? for rx100?
In reply to ericN2, Dec 5, 2012

ericN2 wrote:

keven v wrote:

ericN2 wrote:

EffWonPointToo wrote:

what do folks around here use? any bad experiences people should know about? anything you love?

I wish they'd get a Seller in UK as I quite fancy that for slimness.

You don't need a seller in the UK. Buy directly from the company. They ship worldwide.

Yes but the trouble is that many/most of US Sellers that will ship to UK seem to add on quite a bit for Postage (B&H are quite awful for this.. huge extra...) that makes the incoming value higher and you never can be sure that even a small item like this is then not going to have MORE added for Import duties etc..and THAT then entails adding our 20% VAT tax AND some soirt of handling charge I believe. It's a bit uncertain to say the least, what it will cost in the end..

Having said that I do remember one UK-er on here did say he'd had one sent..I think it was reasonable post and it came without charge.. maybe he was lucky !!

-- hide signature --

/eric
Staffordshire, UK

For what it's worth they charge 10 USD for shipping to the UK and use USPS. I ordered one sent to Canada and our customs didn't charge any tax (13%) because the value was so low.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow