Thank you, Moderators Locked

Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Bob Tullis
Forum ProPosts: 26,034Gear list
Re: Thank you, Moderators
In reply to Detail Man, Dec 5, 2012

Detail Man wrote:

Respecting the copyrights of other posters is not only about basic human decency, it is a matter of the respecting of the legal rights of others. While I observe that there exists a practice on these forums of "quoting" a post containing an image(s) on the same thread as originally posted ...

... the occasional unauthorized publishing of any members DPR Gallery images outside of such a limited case - on the same thread where originally posted, and for specific purposes directly relevant to, and respectful of, the subject of the image(s) original posting by the copyright holder - has always disturbed and troubled me, both in principle as well as in observed practice.

It is my opinion that recognition of, and respect for, the copyrights of other posters is a basic and important element of a community that values it's own members, and in doing so, values integrity.

With all due respect, I just wanted to thank the Mods w/o going into more detail and rehashing of incidents or the character that spawned the action or the merits of moderation.

Onward, with respect for all the variants of circuitry we each carry on the ball atop our shoulders.  

-- hide signature --

...Bob, NYC
http://www.bobtullis.com
/"Well, sometimes the magic works. . . Sometimes, it doesn't."/ - Little Big Man

Bob Tullis's gear list:Bob Tullis's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Rokinon 7.5mm 1:3.5 UMC Fisheye CS Voigtlander Nokton 17.5mm F0.95 Aspherical Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +18 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow