Epson r2400 and a couple of questions

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
simon2901
Regular MemberPosts: 123
Like?
Re: Epson r2400 and a couple of questions
In reply to johnpeeay, Dec 5, 2012

johnpeeay wrote:

I have both Epson r2400 and a Epson photo1400. Have been using Internet-ink.co.uk for dye ink supplies for the 1400 printer giving excellent results. When I enquired last year about what kind of pigment ink was in their ink tanks for the R2400, I was told that it was only dye ink being supplied in those particular ink tanks. I bought supplies instead from Inkjetfly, they do worldwide shipping.

Things may have changed by now with Internet-ink. co.uk so might be worthwhile confirming with them that you are getting pigment ink for your R2400, especially if you are looking for long lasting prints. Good luck.

I am not sure i understand why you avoided internet-ink co.uk? was the ink bad or the type of ink not the one you wanted? I hope it will be fine, i will follow some of the good suggestions given in comments above.

Thanks for your responses i really wanna get into this and not be ignorant about printing anymore.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow