Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
tri x
Contributing MemberPosts: 666Gear list
Like?
Re: I Was A Very Bad Boy At The Sony Store Today
In reply to capt bob, Dec 5, 2012

capt bob wrote:

Yes Mail today ! I cannot wait to start shooting Manual setting

Those shots with the 1.4 are very Nice bright and super sharp , I am making notes of your setting for starting points and , I have been driving an Automatic so long it will be good to get behind the wheel of a Stick shift so to speak.

I will prob be watching E Bay and Craigs list for a Viewfinder for the 5 Pricey at the Sony Store

but will need it for sure I seldom use the screen on the 6 for snapshots only Video.

Hopefully I get tuned up for we are going To Motorcycle Drag races on Thur Evening (My other Hobby) Although I will not be able to Race being in a leg Cast I plan on setting up with a Tripod and a Stool and do some "Streetlight" shots and Video , I will prob have to be using the 18-200 for most of this but want to try the Legacy and my SEL 50 1.8 if the Fifties will get me the range I need .

I just set it on shutter priority, iso as low as poss' and take it from there.

Good Luck with the drag racing, it sounds fun.

John

tri x's gear list:tri x's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Nikon D610 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow