Started Dec 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chau D
Senior MemberPosts: 1,257
Like?
How to set ISO to 100 with a K-5
Dec 5, 2012

I'm going crazy with the damn Pentax K-5. I bought a K-5 six months ago after years of using a K-10D and K-20D. I upgraded to a K-5 after reading non-top praises for the K-5 in this forum. Well for 3 months after my K-5 purchase, I didn'teven  know how to set the ISO to 100 with my K-5. The lowest ISO I could set to was 200. Finnaly I decided to post a question here for help. To my surprise, most folks didn't know how to do that, either. But there was one person somehow suggested me to do certain thing that may help. He wasn't sure of his suggestion, either. But that did help. I followed his suggestion and was able to set the ISO to 100. Two weeks ago, somehow the K-5 was once again locked at ISO200 level and I forget how to set it down to 100. I did a search here but I can't find that threat. Can someone help me with this. Honestly, although I am a long time Pentax user, I hate my K-5 so much. It's so damn hard to set up and the menu system is so unintuitive. The K-5 isn't any way as friendly to use as the K-10D or K-20.

-- hide signature --

Obumer did me in!

Pentax K-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow