This place has lost interest for photography. It's just about (really poor) gear talk.

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
mgblack74
Senior MemberPosts: 1,551Gear list
Like?
Re: This place has lost interest for photography. It's just about (really poor) gear talk.
In reply to Zardoz, Dec 5, 2012

Zardoz wrote:

Off you go to another forum, then. No need to post a goodbye thread here.

Nicely done Zardoz. You've proven the OP's point very well. Where did you read that he was disgruntled and leaving? He said the opposite, that he loves gear talk. His point was about the negativity and the flaming that goes on here and you've demonstrated that beautifully. There are some members that bring the worst out in me but I've learned to skip over anything to do with D600 and dust & D800 and AF, or anything started by Neil Jones.

The OP has shared a great story which happens to be near and dear to my own experience. And I can't say I disagree with anything he's said. And the message is true: "Can't we all just get along?"

-- hide signature --

"You're guaranteed to miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

mgblack74's gear list:mgblack74's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D4s Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow