Nik Silver Efex?

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
Charles Pike
Senior MemberPosts: 1,226Gear list
Like?
Re: Nik Silver Efex? I love it and you can still buy it.
In reply to flint-hill, Dec 5, 2012

While reading the thread connected to the link, I received an email in my inbox inviting me to a webinar.  I get these every week, so I expect that it wasn't because I was reading the thread.  They even announced that they had a webinar on Silver Efex coming up later this month, with the same instructor that that they have always had in the past.  I own all of their products.  I most often first run the image through Color Efex Pro 4, as well as some of the other color products to get the color image I want, and then only run it through Silver Efex.  It does a really great job.  I received the Sharpener Pro 3 over the internet.  They have my copy registered and if I ever need to download it to a new computer, I can go back to my files and down load it again directly from them.   It wasn't a problem.

I have a whole large section of my web site listed as Nik Silver Efex pro conversions.  If you watch the demonstrations online, they really help.  Some of them last for over an hour, so there is a lot of material to learn.

www.photosbypike.com

A pedicab makes its way through a crowd in uptown Charlotte, during the Democratic National Convention.  Shot using the Panasonic G3 with the 14mm lens.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow