Started Dec 5, 2012 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
stevielee
Senior MemberPosts: 1,135
Like?
Fujifilm X-E1 (NEW USA) with Fujinon 35mm F1.4 + Extra Battery $1395.00
Dec 5, 2012

I'm selling a Brand New, unopened/unused Fujifilm X-E1 that's just arrived from B&H with a full USA warranty. I ordered the camera as part of an overall kit lens order (I'm keeping the 18-55 lens), but have since purchased the X-Pro 1 in my long wait for the X-E1's to finally be released. So instead of selling it with the 18-55mm kit lens, I'm bundling it with a near-mint condition Fujinon 35mm F1.4 lens (with still 6 months left on it's original 1 year USA warranty) - and with all of it's original equipment, box and manual - along with a copy of the original B&H invoice for both of the items. I will also include an extra, compatible battery for the X-E1 along with this sale. This low package price also includes UPS 3-Day Shipping Insured.

If you are interested in purchasing this extraordinary compact Fujifilm X-E1 - along with an excellent condition (9+), both optically & cometically, outstanding Fujinon 35mm f1.4 companion lens at a great package price (it's still back-ordered almost everywhere that reputably sells the X-E1 with a USA warranty ), you can contact me directly at: mc.12.21.12@gmail.com, or at: 415-929-1051. I will accept PayPal as my preferred source of payment....

Thanks for looking...

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: San Francisco, CA, United States

Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow