E-M5 Travel Photos from Japan

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
camrnw
Regular MemberPosts: 175Gear list
Like?
Re: E-M5 Travel Photos from Japan
In reply to amvrvd, Dec 4, 2012

amvrvd wrote:

Nice indeed, I REALLY like the look of this, those colors, they have this natural feel to them, almost film-like, what kind of PP did you do or are this OOC (I doubt it but I asking is always useful) ?

Japan is still in my to-visit list, it's been one of my ambitions since I was 6 or so. I plan to go there sometime in the next 2 years, I suspect I'll need to carefully plan such a trip to really make most of every day though, too much stuff to see in what I presume will be too little time.

Thanks!

Definitely not OOC I usedVSCO Film 01 - a set of presets for Lightroom - for my post production. I love the look of film and recently made the purchase to see if I could apply it to my digital shots. It works well enough I think.

I highly recommend Japan. There's so much to see and do there, that even the 10 days we were there was too short. I spent an entire evening just browsing the camera shops in Shinjuku! Most of our trip was spent eating though

camrnw's gear list:camrnw's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Fujifilm X-E2 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Voigtlander 35mm F1.4 Nokton Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow