Started Dec 4, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tootsie1
Regular MemberPosts: 116
Like?
Nikon 85mm 1.4G FX
Dec 4, 2012

Hope I am typing this in the right area, since a signature comes at the end of something.  I used to get it wrong, sometimes.

I have done some research, but would like your input.  I can only guide.  I know what I want, but everyone has to make that final decisions themselves.

I am helping my niece choose a nice lens for ( youth) basketball games.  Basketball in high school is likely.  Nikon lists this lens in the event category.  She has a Nikon D90.  Realizing that the focal length will be approx 127mm on the D90, and that there are many variables, will this be one that will serve her well?  Or, will it be more than what she needs?  She would like to have pull, with a fast aperture.  Again, considering variables.   She would be seated in good areas and would move around, within the bounds of respect for the sport.  The money for this lens (1700.00) isn't a deciding factor.

Appreciate your help.

-- hide signature --

tootsie1

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D90
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow