NEX-F3 frustration--is this related to ISO 200?

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Questions thread
D Cox
Senior MemberPosts: 8,398
Like?
Re: NEX-F3 frustration--is this related to ISO 200?
In reply to ShinyFace, Dec 4, 2012

ShinyFace wrote:

I'm not overly defensive of the camera, it's simply a high quality tool to get great images from - if you know how to use it. I'm an amateur myself, so it's not like I think I'm an amazing photographer, but I am competent (with occasional flashes of inspiration and/or luck, lol), and it happens that I don't agree with anything you've said so far about my, or any other, shots (e.g. I don't like that heavy artificial HDR look above!).

Have a beer on me:

Kit zoom, 24mm, f5.6.

Can you show us examples from any camera, anywhere on the web, that is your idea of perfection?

Alan

i just posted several links to photos that I think are "perfect" such as http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1166103

you misunderstood, I don't like the artificial HDR look, it's like using Instagram! It's fun, nothing more. I was showing that don't want it but it has been the only way I can achieve clarity and definition (just too exaggerated) I guess I don't necessarily want "sharp" but just very realistic and glassy and good...and i like beer, thank you.

That mountain picture was shot in a perfect location, with ideal lighting, using a top quality lens and almost certainly a tripod. It will have been carefully processed from a RAW image.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow