NEX-F3 frustration--is this related to ISO 200?

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Questions thread
RGBaker
Contributing MemberPosts: 530Gear list
Like?
Re: NEX-F3 frustration--is this related to ISO 200?
In reply to ShinyFace, Dec 4, 2012
Each picture has its own needs of course...but why use words when you can look at pictures to see perfection, which is not a barrier but a motivator to achieve success: (http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1166103). Words are meaningless with such beauty... we know know how many words just one picture is worth

You misunderstand me -- there is nothing wrong with the pursuit of perfection.  The problem is, your idea of perfection and mine may -- almost certainly do -- differ.  That is the nature of art -- there is no universal perfection, and that which you find pleasing and 'perfect' must be described, or shown.  To say what you want is a 'perfect' picture doesn't tell us anything.  If you want a picture that is perfect in your eye, you're going to need to identify what constitute perfection for you.
You've linked to some photos you like, and I think I see what you like in them.  More important, I think I see what you like in a photo, and I'm confident the NEX can deliver.  I also think you like photos that have had a fair bit of post-processing, and I find no fault with that, I just observe that some time manipulating raw images with the proper tools may help you get the results you want.
Cheers,
GB

RGBaker's gear list:RGBaker's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow