NEX-F3 frustration--is this related to ISO 200?

Started Dec 4, 2012 | Questions thread
ShinyFace
Forum MemberPosts: 68
Like?
Re: NEX-F3 frustration--is this related to ISO 200?
In reply to boardsy, Dec 4, 2012

boardsy wrote:

ShinyFace wrote:

Vlad4D wrote:

I see 2 main reasons:

1. Sun light is missing in NEX shot (as other guys mentioned)

2. NEX has MUCH bigger sensor size than FZ28 and because of that on same aperture you have mush shallower depth of field and most of your image is out of focus. I would suggest to try for such landscape shots aperture of f/8 or maybe even smaller.

You can see from the next set I just uploaded above, the camera selected f/13 for the landscape and it's still not so nice.

But then again, at f13 diffraction (optical effect of small apertures) could be affecting sharpness, so it might have been better at f8 or f11. This is the 16mm at f11, JPG, old NEX-5:

Do you find that one too dark?

N

No offense but I still don't like the overall feel, which is the problem i'm having too.

nex f3

see I don't like these landscape shots at all, forget the composition, it's more the overall feel, texture, etc...not all milky and smooth, three dimensional, and polished, do you know what I mean? If this is all the Sony is capable of in landscaping, maybe I bought the wrong camera for my needs.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow