Like?
Re: RX1 First Pictures, Second Set of Pictures
In reply to WCguy, Dec 4, 2012

WCguy wrote:

raimundo gaby wrote:

WCguy wrote:

raimundo gaby wrote:

WCguy wrote:

Congrats on your new RX1, very nice start. It will be interesting how it preforms when the snow is on the ground. Sroute must have snow out there in Western Canada. So how do you like it so far, feel, weight, grip, size? WC

-- hide signature --

It's What You Learn After You Know It All That Counts !

I Love it buddy. Coming from a D800, 3 lenses, and RRS Tripod, the weight of this camera with the Tamrac Zipshot feels like feather. Really. This is a really nice change for me because of back problems I developed in these past two years. The camera is solid, and I have no problems with the grip. I think you are going love the camera as well. The AF hunts in low light, but I expected that... The micro function is my favorite, and I am looking forward to playing with the Watercolor function...

Careful now, we don't want you to get blamed for being too over enthusiastic like Steve Huff.Now on the serious side, glad to hear you love it and I am sure I will too. I am coming from the D700 and all FX lenses, those big ones that play on my back also.Still love the D700 but seeing this RX1 has got me going. I have large hands so that is why I was wondering about the grip. WC

-- hide signature --

Very large, Brazilian-Lebanese hands:) here. It felt fine in my hands, I think it may be because of the solid weight of the camera.

There is another owners review saying the camera size is a negative to him and he ends up using the lens to hold the camera , how do you feel about that comment? WC

Like I said I did not have a problem, nor held the camera by the lens, but this is such a subjective issue.  My most negative observation so far is the AF hunting in low light, but otherwise all is well.  All my shots were hand held. I did not use the tripod today.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow