Amazon X-E1/18-55 Special Offers w/PRF-39 or PRF-52???

Started Dec 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
Al Valentino
Senior MemberPosts: 4,370Gear list
Like?
Re: Amazon X-E1/18-55 Special Offers w/PRF-39 or PRF-52???
In reply to Joel Stern, Dec 4, 2012

Joel Stern wrote:

I had ordered yesterday and forgot to ask for anything, so I called a few minutes ago and got a 3rd battery for free (fuji branded). I should have gotten the Sandisk 95mb but I was off my game.

I tried that earlier today and it didn't work. I called Amazon to ask about the filter deal since it doesn't include a 58mm filter for the 18-55 lens. I even had a $40 Sandisk 95ms 16gb card in my wish list hoping to make bargain with them. I was one the phone for 20 minutes as I explained the problem with the offer and had the guy check it out. He confirmed it was wrong and I asked if I could substitute a $40 SD card for a $50 filter. He put me one hold again and talked with the supervisor (for almost 5 minutes). The supervisor said 'No substitutes' and they will look further into this (I also mentioned Amazon doesn't even carry the 58mm filter). I was a bit bummed and was ready to buy my XE1 right then but decided to hold another day or two and perhaps try again at a different time and hope they looked into this or I get a different supervisor. Ironically, by the time I got off the phone Amazon was out of stock on the Silver kit.

Anyway, I has hoping for a free SD card and would have settled with a free battery but instead I got nothingĀ 

Al Valentino's gear list:Al Valentino's gear list
Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Fujifilm XF 55-200mm F3.5-4.8 R LM OIS +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow