How do I find the best Point and Shoot Camera?

Started Dec 3, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wyatta4
New MemberPosts: 14
Like?
How do I find the best Point and Shoot Camera?
Dec 3, 2012

Hello,

I've been consistently searching for a while now and I'm overwhelmed by the vast amount of Point and Shoot cameras that are out there. It's been a long time since I've owned a point and shoot, and when I did it was a cheap Fujifilm "back in the day". Now I own an entry level Pentax KX DSLR..

I am looking for a point and shoot because I am going to be serving an LDS mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina and I would love to capture as many photos as possible and I want them to be quality.

In my searching I found that the Sony Cyber Shot WX150 looks like a great option.

Im looking to pay no more than $200 as I've been told they can easily be stolen or lost.. Though I'm very cautious with my camera.

In your opinions would the GPS feature be worth it? I don't know how much that would matter to me. Does anyone here enjoy that feature?

Thank you for any help.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Pentax K-x Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX150
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow