St.Augustine Bridge.. Serious Question.Having Trouble Deciding.

Started Dec 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Vaughn T.Winfree
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,990Gear list
Like?
St.Augustine Bridge.. Serious Question.Having Trouble Deciding.
Dec 3, 2012

I like this photo and if needed I could re-shoot it again as I have in the past until I perfect a certain scene..There are different ways I could have gone for look and effect such as smoother water, etc... So back to this one. I like the storm clouds and I like the water being a bit choppy. It has been brought to my attention that the reddish cast on the water looks great. However the GREEN COLOR CAST on the water from the two green lights on the bridge seem out of place with the rest of the image... The question is should I leave it as is, or should I use selective color or another suggested technique recommended by YOU to replace the color green with a red or reddish color to blend in with the rest of the image in the water??? Your experience in this matter is extremely appreciated as this may go to print after a few more cleaning up edits are made. Thank you... If you suggest changing the color, how would you do it??

-- hide signature --

Vaughn T. Winfree
These are not the Droids you are looking for~~
'See what the camera see's. Let the lens interpret what can be. Capture a moment in time telling a story.'--Vaughn T. Winfree

Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list:Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow