Started Dec 2, 2012 | Trades thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
memo90061
Contributing MemberPosts: 582Gear list
Like?
Trade Nintendo Wii U 32gb for Panasonic Leica 25mm F/1.4
Dec 2, 2012

I have a brand new in box Nintendo Wii U. It is the deluxe version that has 32gb and comes with Nintendo Land. I bought one for myself, and the other to sell to my cousin. He changed his mind, and doesn't want a Wii U right now.
It was 380.58 dollars in total with California tax. I want to sell it for the same price I got it for, so I'll sell the Wii U console for 380 dollars net to me.
Shipping is 18 dollars because I'll be shipping it via USPS with signature confirmation and insurance.
I accept PayPal. You may send the payment using PayPal gift, or regular PayPal, but add the 3%.

I'm also selling Super Mario Bros Wii U for 50 dollars, and Just Dance 4 for the Wii U for 42 dollars. I played them both once on my Wii U. Super Mario Bros U was around 65 with tax, and Just Dance 4 was around 55 with tax.
If you buy the Wii U with both games I'll sell the bundle for 460 dollars. I can also trade everything for a used Panasonic Leica 25mm F1.4 + 30 dollars on your side. 
Thank you for looking. I'm abandonedgarbage on eBay if you want to check out my feedback. I have 100% positive feedback.
Here is a picture of the Wii U and both games.

memo90061's gear list:memo90061's gear list
Olympus E-M1
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Los Angeles, CA, CA, United States

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow