Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Florida Nature Photographer
Senior MemberPosts: 7,293Gear list
Like?
Help! - SD Card shows 2.35 GB used but photo shoot can't be found
Dec 2, 2012

I took my new LX7 out for its first outing tonight. During the shoot I checked some of the pictures after I shot them and they showed up in playback. I got home and there is 2.35 GB used on my 32 GB card but I can't find the pictures anywhere. I even did a *.* search on the drive with no luck.

After discovering this problem I put the card back in the camera and took some more shots and I found those where I expect them.

I realized that I formatted the card in my FZ200 but I've taken test shots at home that worked with this card, not to mention those that I took after discovering the problem

Can I recover my shots?

-- hide signature --

Florida

Florida Nature Photographer's gear list:Florida Nature Photographer's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Topaz Adjust +3 more
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
skeys MOD
skeys MOD
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow