Working with the Canon EOS 1DX alongside with the Nikon D4

Started Nov 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Under The Sun
New MemberPosts: 16
Like?
Re: don't advertise for your blog here....
In reply to RedFox88, Dec 2, 2012

RedFox88 wrote:

Under The Sun wrote:

RedFox88 wrote:

Hilmer wrote:

On my blog I will share a few experiences and thoughts about the two cameras. For now I have just made an introduction.

This is a discussion forum, not a place to advertise to get traffic to your blog. Share your experience here instead of telling people to click on your blog.

Oh relax. The man is sharing some valuable info not selling crap. I think its fair to grant him some hits on his blog for his efforts.

No, that's what these forums are for: to discuss here not be re-directed to other websites.

It is a common and accepted practice in forums for people to share links to blogs, other forums, and websites as long as it contains valuable info about the topic on hand (in this case a comparison of pro cameras). However, you are free to spout your opinion (as much as I'm free to counter your arguments) and if you wish, feel free to report the OP's post to the proper admins but whether or not this post is considered appropriate is NOT your call but the call of the administrators and perhaps the general consensus of the members of this forum.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow