St.Augustine Brdge..NEX-7..Sony50mm OSS.

Started Dec 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Vaughn T.Winfree
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,988Gear list
Like?
St.Augustine Brdge..NEX-7..Sony50mm OSS.
Dec 2, 2012

Second recent attempt to shooting this bridge and for me personally I like the more natural look of the water and the lights are more visible compared to my first attempt.I like the clouds of an upcoming storm and the water not smoothed out as much.. This looks closer to what I think it should look like and is more pleasing to the eye.. Sony 50mm OSS was used with NEX-7 at ISO-100... Comments welcome.

This picture below was my first attempt and I was trying too hard to glass over or smooth out the water which blew out the lights too much.. Not really what I was looking for.. 18-55 kit lens was used with NEX-7 at ISO-100.

Thanks for looking...........

-- hide signature --

Vaughn T. Winfree
These are not the Droids you are looking for~~
'See what the camera see's. Let the lens interpret what can be. Capture a moment in time telling a story.'--Vaughn T. Winfree

Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list:Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow